2104 W Laskey Rd, Toledo, OH 43613, USA
2.5

I went to a Tan Pro location that I don’t usualy attend on Laskey Rd in Toledo. I get all the way to the back of the store and get on my room and ready to find NO GOGGLES I was the only customer in the building and I had to literally yell loudly to the front yo get goggles.

Then upon starting the stand up booth the door would not budge past a certain point. It was open about 2 feet. While the booth was running I had to get out and literally pull up and in towards the booth to get the door to shut. Lost tanning time.

Once inside I noticed after a few min that it was missing bulbs in the booth. I thought it felt cooler in one area the opened my eyes to see NO LIGHT BULB. At the end I went up front to complain and all the girl said to me was well that one doesn’t usually get used and it is the first tan of the day. It was about 10:45 am.

I asked to speak to the Mgr and was told she is out and not sure when she’ll be in. Then I asked for the Mgr to call me and the girl said ok. I stood there and then said do t you need my phone #??

She also said she could not refund any of my list minutia that it was up to the mngr MEVEF in my life have I experienced this horrible issue anyplace !!! I’d like a refund of my lost minuets at the least!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tan Pro Tanning.

Comments