I went to TanPro and they said I could not tan there because without allowing them to scan in my fingerprint.I sent an email to the company got a generic response and left it at that.

Today I received an email from one of the owners accusing me of registering there under multiple addresses and trying to get deals by doing such. He stated this is why they started the fingerprint system. My name is very common and I have always had to tell them which person I am when I go there.

Then he stated that if they really wanted my fingerprint they could just lift it off the sign in pen.I am totally shocked at how unprofessional this place is don not go there.

Had an Experience with Tan Pro?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #617772

This is BS EVERYONE has to scan their finger. It was done because of people who register under different names, but mainly for people who who try to share packages. It's also to prevent people from tanning more than once in a day by using different names.

to loulou Columbus, Ohio, United States #786875

You still dont need to be rude about it. Tan Pro staff a many locations tends to be very rude

Sona Medspa - ➨➨➨ Spona Med Spa Butchers ➨➨➨ Sona Medspa "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Ideal Image - JuvÉderm Ultra Xc Injection Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more